Summer Video Maker Internship
What does Demo Duck Do?
Demo Duck creates videos that tell stories, educate customers, explain the complex, and humanize brands. We’ve produced hundreds of videos for everyone from startups to the Fortune 500. We’re a small team of (currently) eight from very different backgrounds, but we all share the same fascination with video.
What will you do during this internship?
Demo Duck is now accepting applications for our summer video creation internship. This position will give an intern direct access to the experience behind selling, scoping, writing, and creating a video. Primary tasks will involve you assisting with creating and producing our client-facing projects. Intern(s) will also be expected to lead a project of their own choosing from concept to final cut with our guidance and support.
Apply if you…
- Are a college student working toward a degree in film, media, design, illustration, animation or equivalent
- Can be in the office 2-3 days a week Monday-Friday from June-September
- Have experience creating live action or animated videos
- Know what you’re doing in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and/or Adobe CC
- Are curious about the agency side of things
What you’ll get out of it…
- A video project (with a budget!) of your own to work on all summer
- To sit in on client pitches, calls, and conversations
- To be an active member in our brainstorms for real client projects
- Hands-on experience in story concepting and script writing
- The tools and guidance to create a storyboard from scratch
- Snacks and an in-office rope swing
- At least one summer outing with the team
- College credit or hourly pay (negotiable)
To apply, please complete the intern application.
*Please, no calls.*