We know that sometimes it can be hard to figure out where to even start when it comes to getting the word out about your new video. So we’re here to give you 10 ideas that will get you some extra clicks.
1. Make sure it’s front and center on your website – keep it above the fold so your visitors don’t have to scroll down to find it.
2. Do you send out a weekly, monthly, or quarterly newsletter? Put your video in it.
3. Share your video with all of your friends and followers via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or with strangers on the street.
4. Add a link to your email signature.
5. Upload your video to the world’s second largest search engine: YouTube.
6. Blog about it. Tell readers why you needed a video, what you hope to accomplish with it, or even the results you’ve seen since it was completed.
7. Use a free tool like HelloBar to let your website visitors know you have a new video treat for them to enjoy.
8. If people really like your video, they’ll want to share it. So make it super simple for them to do by including share links right next to the player.
9. Bring it along to conferences, trade shows, and meetings and play it anywhere you can find an audience willing to watch.
10. Shout it from the mountaintops. Do it. We’re fairly certain this is the best idea of them all.
So there you have it. 10 simple ideas to help you get the word out about your new video.
There are plenty of other ideas that didn’t make our top 10 list. So let us know what you’ve found to be most successful in your video marketing strategy.